martes, 6 de abril de 2010

He


The first time that I met him, I didn't know that he was the person that I was searching for a long time ago..
For long time I losted him and now I can have him in front of my eyes everytime that I think
The first time that I saw him I thought that he was only an illusion, but when I heared his voice....I recognized him at the first second.
His words, his voice, the form that he speaks, special and unusual with a music behind that only a few pearson they could be recognize..
After I decided to see his movements, the form that he walks with the wind, special and only a thing that he can do it
but I was sure at the end that he was this person, my special person, when I saw his smile...
When he smiles, the world stoppts and only can I hear his laugh...it was like an enchanted for me and for my heart..
Now I follow him, I don't know where, but I follow him because it was enough for me to loose him one time.....and I don't want to remeber that because It was painfull for the both..
and now, we know together what we want...

No hay comentarios: